Articles relevant to the following areas are welcomed
- Business Administration/Management
- Banking and Finance
- Any other related article
- The research paper should not be more than 15 pages of A4 paper on times new roman, 12 font and 1.5 line spacing, typed in MS Word for review
- Submissions must include name(s), department(s), email and Phone number of author(s).
- Submission of a manuscript for publication in the journal represents a certification on the part of the author(s) that it is an original work and is neither plagiarised, published nor considered for publication elsewhere. Ensuring number three is complied with is strictly the responsibility of the author(s) as the journal or FUNAI will not bear any liability for violating or breaching any of the aforementioned.
- Submit papers to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The manuscripts and references should conform to the style prescribed by the publication manual of American Psychological Association (6th edition).
- Copyright ownership of the manuscript must be transferred officially before the paper is accepted for publication.
- The abstract should not be more than 250 words on single line spacing with a maximum of 5 key words typed below the abstract. The abstract would include the purpose of the study, methods, major findings, conclusion and a major recommendation.
- Publication fee: Each research paper should be accompanied with a non-refundable peer review fee of #5000.00 payable to FUJABF, Zenith Bank PLC, Account no: 1015349254. At the acceptance of research paper for publication, the author will be required to make full payment of #20,000.00 for manuscript publication.
- Publication of an article in the journal is not conditional upon the ability of the author(s) to pay the publication fee neither is acceptance to pay the peer review fee a guarantee that the paper will be accepted for publication.
- The decision of the editorial board to either publish or not to publish any article will be communicated to the author(s) without delay. The editorial board reserves the right to reject a manuscript where it fails to meet its standard or infringes basic research ethics and such decision by the editorial board is final.
- All the submitted papers will be turned in to check for plagiarism.
- Deadline: All papers should reach the Editor in-chief before May 31st and November 30th while accepted papers will be published by June 30th and December 31sst each year.
For further information contact any of the following numbers:
0806 840 3973
0803 672 9849
0806 346 3044